Current Issues in Palliative Care 2018
Monday 21st May 2018
Etc. Victoria – 1 Drummond Gate, London
We are delighted to offer all Sobell Study Centre attendees a 20% discount on the 13th national Current Issues in Palliative Care conference.
The programme for this CPD certified meeting covers a broad range of chronic conditions, ensuring the most comprehensive update on best practice.
Care specific for renal disease, neurological conditions and advance lung disease will be discussed.
The meeting will also emphasise the importance of improving patient centred care, with compassionate communication and individualised care being key themes of the entire conference.
Highlights will include:
- Dr Paul Farquhar-Smith Clinical advances in analgesia
- Dr Emma Hall Priorities of care in last days and hours of life
- Professor David Oliver Challenges of palliative care in neurodegenerative conditions
- Heather Matthews The challenges of advanced lung disease
- Professor Edqina Brown Palliative care for end-stage renal failure
- Dr Cate Seton-Jones Case Study: Management of complex multimorbidity
- Professor Derek Willis Ethical considerations of advance care planning
20% discount for all attendees: simply quote 20SSC18 upon booking