Sage & Thyme Foundation Level Workshops
Do you know how to talk to someone who is worried or distressed?
The Sage & Thyme foundation level workshop (3 hours) teaches:
- A memorable structured approach for getting into and out of a conversation
- How to empower patients/carers who are worried or distressed
- Communication skills that are evidence based
This course is a 3 hr workshop offering an evidence based model of practice to help people who are distressed/worried. Dates are available throughout the county, and as a foundation level communication skills training is suitable for all staff, volunteers, admin etc employed by the following organisations:
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Oxford health NHS Foundation Trust
- Sobell House hospice
- Katharine house hospice
- Sue Ryder, Nettlebed
- Helen and Douglas House
- South Central Ambulance Service
- Oxfordshire County Council
- Nursing Homes in Oxfordshire
- Residential Homes in Oxfordshire
Dates & Venues:
|26 June||9.30-12.30pm||Katharine House Hospice
|14 Sept||1-4pm||John Radcliffe Hospital
|09 Oct||9.30-12.30pm||Sobell House, Churchill Hospital
|19 Dec||1-4pm||John Radcliffe Hospital
|9.30am-12.30pm||Sobell House, Curchill Hospital
|04 April||1-4pm||John Radcliffe Hospital
This course and all supporting literature is free of charge.
Please note there will be a £30 charge for non attendance.
Download an application form or call Karen Allen on: 01865 225891.